Sunday, March 18, 2012
Eating out
Ahhh! I didn't post yesterday. My goal is to post every day. Yesterday, I went out to eat with a friend of mine at Culver's. We had coupons for buy one/get one free on a 2 scoop sundae, and burgers for a buck. The frequency in which I go out to eat is almost non-existent at this time. So much so that Culver's was a big treat, and my first out to eat, get what I want, experience in I don't know how long. This is one of the things that change when you don't have money. You don't go out to eat. I used to eat out at least 3 to 5 times per week, whether lunch, or dinner, or both. As I look at that now, all I can see is that it's a horrendous waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I still love to go out to eat, and will never stop doing it, but I will never look at it the same way as I used to, and I will never again do it with the frequency that I once did.. I didn't think anything of the money I was spending when I was eating out all the time, and I did it for 20 years. Now, any money spent at a restaurant is a big deal, and I will never fail to appreciate a meal out again. Money spent at the grocery store is a big deal, how can money spent at a restaurant not be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment